Make Corporate Training Programs Fun
One of the comments that I consistently receive from students is how much fun they have in my classes. Having been a student all my life, I also know that I get more out of classes when they’re both informative and fun. There are many reasons that courses should be fun. Here are two:
1. People learn better when they’re having fun!
2. Fun courses are helpful in internal marketing—which is completely legitimate and beneficial!
Here are some ideas that you can use to add some fun to your corporate training programs:
1. Use puzzles and games often. There are so many resources on the Web for creating puzzles and games from course content. Use these as a way
to not only reinforce learning but also teach the content!
2. Use topical cartoons. Again, the Web is filled with great cartoons that you can use in your classes to add some levity to the course. Even if they’re not entirely relevant to the content, they’re still great!
3. Use funny quotes. Quotations from other people can be very helpful because the participants learn what others think about or have experienced with the course content. Funny quotes can be a great way to have a shared laugh!
What are some of the ways that you make your corporate training programs fun?